Hello BLEBee users,
after I’m in contact with the guys at Safecast for quite a long time now I want to share some photos on how they are using the BLEBee with their bGeigeNano to read data from the bGeigeNano directly to an iPhone (You can see the BLEBee in the video)
The final design of the BLEBee v1.0.0 especially the size was inspired by feedback of Rob Oudendijk and Pieter Franken. See the Facebook post about the final BLEBee v1.0.0 installed in a bGeigeNano. More details on how to use the bGeigeNano wirelessly can be found here.
See a the picture below to get an impression of the bGeigeNano <-> iPhone connection to read realtime sensor data (it shows the iPhone app which is currently under development).
But the bGeigeNano is not only made to measure radiation. See some pictures showing other sensor data that can be measured with the bGeigeNano, but for those reading the standard bGeigeNano needs to modifications (Contact Safecast for a description on how to modify the standard one) :
Links for further reading:
- Safecast Blog: http://blog.safecast.org
- Safecase bGeige Nano: http://blog.safecast.org/bgeigie-nano/
- bGeigeNano Kit Wiki on github: https://github.com/Safecast/bGeigieNanoKit/wiki/_pages
- BLEBee final Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.628182673894097.1073741830.196772350368467&type=1
- Get the bGeige Nano from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/IMI-bGeigie-Nano-Geiger-Kit/dp/B00IT6OUG2
Please let me know if you are interested in more details about this project or contact Safecast, Pieter or Rob directly.